Our tax-oriented approach to estate planning and the administration of estates and trusts distinguishes Danziger & Markhoff LLP from other firms active in this area of law. We successfully blend creativity and practicality when designing an estate plan that is tax efficient and meets the client's needs. Whether representing professionals (such as physicians, accountants, attorneys, engineers and architects), entrepreneurs, business owners or other high net-worth individuals, our locally and nationally recognized attorneys combine our experience in business and tax law to minimize transfer taxes while protecting the assets from creditors (from divorce, litigation or malpractice) and attaining the family's personal objectives.
Because our firm has decades of experience with pension and profit-sharing law and employee benefits, we are uniquely qualified to coordinate an estate plan with retirement benefits.
- Estate Planning
- Preparation of Wills & Trusts
- Planning for Resident & Non-Resident Aliens
- Probate & Estate & Trust Administration
- Family Limited Partnerships & Limited Liability Companies
- Family Foundations and Other Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Pension Distribution Planning
- Disability Planning & Special Needs Trusts
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements